Our Designer Color Fabric Runners are available in 60" width.
We offer a large selection of quality cloth aisle runners in 45 designer colors!
Our clients include Brides, Florists, Bridal Consultants, Artists, Schools, Churches, Hotels and Fashion Designers.
Artistic Floral Design has worked with many types of runners. It is with concern for the perfect appearance and safety we strongly recommend avoiding paper and plastic runners. In our expert opinion, cloth runners are the only good choice. Cloth runners are not as easily torn, are not as prone to being slippery when wet, and do not have the tendance to static cling to people and clothes as other types of runners. There are other reasons to use cloth, and if you like we can discuss this with you. Your wedding deserves the best.
Our aisle runner fabric is made from the fabric used many years ago when disposable runners were not available. Our runners are the traditional choice from weddings of generations past. It is our thickest, heaviest and most durable fabric. It's also the best choice if you are doing customized effects such as hand painting, artwork and lettering. Make your wedding the most remembered event, ordering a one of a kind painted aisle runner from one of our artist.
We will receive your Cloth Aisle Runner order upon checkout. However, your order will not be processed until we receive a faxed copy of the completed ‘Limited Liability' form. This form is required for all Aisle Runner purchases. Once we receive the completed form your Aisle Runner order will be processed.
Click Here to open the Limited Liability form...
CLICK HERE to visit our Aisle Runner home page to view actual event photos from customers who ordered our Designer Color Runners!
Our 60" designer colors usually takes 4-8 weeks for delivery.
- If you need a runner sooner, please fill in your event date on the shopping cart form and we will work on your order and let you know if it can be made and shipped by the date you need. You will receive a email notification within 24 hours.
Hand Painted Runners:
The purchase of our runner is a separate transaction from the
purchase of the hand painted graphics.
- Painted runners are not sold at our store presently but you may purchase the runner itself here. If you are interested in having it painted at the time you place the order simply check the 'Yes' box for 'Would Like Runner Hand Painted' and it will be transferred to our design studio at no additional charge. I will send you a separate order form and samples after we have discussed the design you are interested in through E-mail or over the phone.
Our Fabulous 60" "Double Wide" Aisle Runners:
There is no way to explain how wonderful these runners look at a wedding.
- Three people can walk on it and there's plenty of room for the Bride and her Dad as they make their first steps down the aisle .
- The fabric is wide and can create a great background for petal decorations .
- For some painted designs the extra width is a must for certain artwork designs .
- The guests see the aisle vision and the comments are non stop .
- The fabric is wide and fills in unsightly carpet or tile .
- For outdoor wedding the width is a must for wind .
- The 60" wide aisle runners are wide and heavy so we recommend the fabric is prelaid ahead of the guests arrival and side aisle seating is done. Ribbon can be selected below to close off the aisle at the very back of the pews/chairs to prevent guests from walking on your fabric runner. When the ceremony starts untie the ribbon, roll any extra fabric left on the roll towards the bridesmaids and start the wedding.
- Prelaid runners are a great opportunity for the guests to be in awe of your hand painted runner ahead of the start of the ceremony.